We went to Cincinnati for a long weekend. On Friday we went to the Newport Aquarium (pictures below). On Saturday we went to the Underground Railroad museum. The rest of the time we just rested and enjoyed some time together.
Kent with a bird very close to his head.
Watching the sharks in one of the tunnels. We spent a long time here just watching them swim around.
Petting sharks
Kent took a picture of me in the bird area because I was freaked out by both the birds (I'm scared of things with beaks) and by the masses of children. God bless my teacher friends!
The jellyfish tanks were so pretty.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for updates! I was in Cincinnati on Sunday...we went to the IKEA store. It's very fun!
The Aquarium looks like fun; I'm glad you all had a relaxing time!
It's good to see you're doing well. Sure miss you here in Utah.
I'm freaked out by things with beaks, too. I also have trouble with their little bird legs with the claws and the "toes" that curl around things...ick.
Thanks for posting a link to my site on your blog! I didn't know you guys had one but I'll be sure to check in now that I do.
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment